Trauma informed, clinical solutions for the whole family
Interventions save lives and help families heal and move forward. Our experienced team can help you find solutions so you and your loved one do not have to live this way any longer. Addiction and mental health issues are complex and the process for finding the right help can be very complicated. We tailor each intervention specifically to each family and individual--every situation is unique and often complex, therefore a highly individualized plan for intervention is required and developed by our team.
We provide a compassionate, customized, and trauma-informed approach to Intervention that achieves the best possible outcome and supports healing for both the individual and their support system.
With over 20 years of experience in the field, we have developed a process that draws upon the most effective intervention models, to include the invitational model as well as the suprise intervention model. Our goal is to facilitate long term sustainable recovery and healing for the whole family system.
Our Intervention Process
We offer intervention services for families or friends who have a loved one that needs treatment but is unwilling to accept help or admit they have a problem. As a family or friend you have leverage that can be used to encourage your loved one to enter treatment. An intervention is not a single event, it is very much a process. While each intervention is tailored to your specific needs, our process typically involves the following:
1. First Call Consultation: We will listen & understand your unique situation to begin to develop your specific plan.
2. Identify the Support Network: We will work with you to identify the most impactful and appropriate friends/family members to be a part of the support network and intervention process.
3. Clinical History: We will obtain a thorough clinical history of your loved one from each appropriate network member.
4. Level of Care Assessment: We will assess and evaluate your situation and recommend the appropriate level of care.
5. Preparation and Planning: We will facilitate preperation meetings with the support network. This could be one or several meetings depending on the specifics on the case.
6. Impact Letter writing process; coaching and consulting / assiting in identifying healthy & appropriate boundries.
7. Treatment & Provider Recommendations.
8. Treatment Placement Selection Process and aid with the admissions process.
9. Coordination of sober transport if necessary.
10. Facilitation of the Intervention / Family Meeting (location TBD)
11. Post Intervention meeting with network and Intervention team immediately following Intervention.
12. Referral recommendations for the family and support network.
13. After the intervention is complete we offer a variety of case management and contintuing care services.
"We believe in a team approach to intervention, with the goal of whole family healing. Recovery is possible!"
- Kirsten Banks
Therapeutic Recovery Network offers primary addiction and primary mental health intervention services. We work with family members and concerned others to offer a healthy way forward for a person and family in crisis. We will partner with you to facilitate a path to healing that helps those involved recover from the challenges of addiction and mental health issues. This is a life changing process for your loved one and for the entire family. Call us today and let us help you get started!
We provide intervention services for:
Codependency / Enabling
Failure to Launch Adults
Internet Gaming Addiction
Sex Addiction / Partners of Sex Addiction